Shuttle to Orlando
Looking for a shuttle to Orlando but don’t know where to turn?
If you’re planning to travel from Tampa to Orlando and want to make sure you don’t get stuck with a bad driver (or in the wrong part of town), Express Transportation is here for you.
We offer the best, most reliable shuttle to Orlando in the greater Tampa Bay area. Our fleet is made up of newer-model vehicles, operated by our professionally trained, world-class driving team. Our goal is to give you the very best transportation experience in the Sunshine State.
Your Shuttle to Orlando, Where the Fun’s At
They call Orlando “The City Beautiful,” and it undeniably lives up to its name. Fluffy white clouds scatter the sun-stamped, baby blue sky all across Central Florida, and Orlando is located right in the very heart of the state.
There’s a reason that Orlando is one of the most-visited and most-written-about cities in the world. There’s so much to do!
Things to Do in Orlando: Five of Our Favorite Places
Wondering where to have fun once you’re in “O-Town”? Here are just a few of the places our shuttle to Orlando can take you:
1. Orange County Convention Center.Whether it’s MegaCon (Orlando’s version of Comic-Con) or the NBA All-Star games, there’s always a major event in town at the OCCC. And even if you don’t go inside, at least drive by and check out the Convention Center’s incredible architecture.
2. The Outlet Malls! The shopping in Orlando never ends. International Drive is home to two major outlet malls, filled with hundreds of factory outlet stores that offer big savings over traditional retail. Our shuttle to Orlando is all you need to access Central Florida’s shop-til-you-drop nerve center.
3. Amway Center. The Amway’s home to one of the NBA’s best-known teams, the Orlando Magic… and in between games, the Center also welcomes some of the world’s biggest & brightest music stars — everybody from Justin Bieber to Elton John!
4. Lake Eola Park.Orlando’s downtown is built around the beautiful Lake Eola, which glistens with the shining reflection of the city’s biggest skyscrapers at night. There’s lush landscaping surrounding the lake, and as of 2013, it’s in the running for Coca-Cola’s “America’s favorite park” award. Lake Eola is also where you’ll find the famous Walt Disney Amphitheatre. Our shuttle to Orlando can get you there, day or night.
5. International Drive. In addition to the aforementioned outlet malls, International Drive also offers endless hours of fun in the way of attractions. Walk into a literally-upside-down building at WonderWorks, marvel at the museum of oddities on display in Ripley’s Believe it Or Not, get your game on at Dave & Buster’s, or take in an IMAX movie at Pointe Orlando. Known by the locals as “I-Drive,” this road is bustling with fun — 24 hours a day.
Our Shuttle to Orlando Goes to Theme Parks, Too!
Try as we might to highlight everything else Orlando has to offer, we just can’t overlook the theme parks! They’re perhaps the #1 reason people book our shuttle to Orlando.
The city’s “attractions district” takes up a significant stretch of the I-4 corridor and is comprised of the world’s most famous theme parks, including:
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Orlando
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Holy Land Experience
- Fun Spot America
- And many more!
Just let us know where your shuttle to Orlando needs to take you!
Reserve Your Shuttle to Orlando Today!
Ready to have the time of your life? Get started on the right foot with comfortable transportation can you rely on from the expert team at Express.
Go ahead and get in touch with us now to reserve a shuttle to Orlando for your next business trip or vacation. Just fill out our online reservation form or call us at (813) 731-9283 to speak to one of our Transportation Professionals today.